Monday, January 3, 2011

oh hey there college application I have conveniently put off until 8 hours before the due date!

Uhp- now seven hours.

Kool.

Why do I always do this? It's like I have an inkling of what I want to do but keep up with the back and forth until it's decision time. Now I'm cracking down with only one way to go from here.

What I really want to do is go to pilates, write a decent blog entry instead of this shmutz and put up all the fine art (re: Warhol prints and shirtless posters of Jim Morrison) I've been collecting on my walls.

No, no, no- thinking like that won't help me. Why, YES, I would love to answer your thought-provoking essay question. It's actually really cool, and thought-provoking, so I'm going to give it a go.

Yay.

2 comments:

  1. I do that all the time. fuck senior year. hahaha come watch sex and the city with me INSTEAD!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOLD YOU TO GET IT DONE EARLY!!!
    caaaaatieeee??
    *sigh*
    mew.

    ReplyDelete